18. Finding a 20 note in your coat from last winter.
19. Laughing at yourself.
20. Midnight phone calls that last for hours.
21. Running through sprinklers.
22. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
23. Having someone tell you that you're beautiful.
24. Laughing at an inside joke.
26. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
27. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
28. Your first kiss (either the very first or with a new partner).
29. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
30. Playing with a new puppy.
31. Having someone play with your hair.
32. Sweet dreams.
33. Hot chocolate.
34. Road trips with friends.
35. Swinging on swings.
36. Wrapping presents under the Christmas tree while eating cookies and
drinking your favorite tipple.
37. Song lyrics printed inside your new CD so you can sing along without
38. Going to a really good concert.
39. Making eye contact with a cute stranger
40. Winning a really competitive game.
41. Making chocolate chip cookies.
42. Having your friends send you homemade cookies.
43. Spending time with close friends.
44. Seeing smiles and hearing laughter from your friends.
45. Holding hands with someone you care about.
46. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad)
47. Riding the best roller coasters over and over.
48. Watching the __expression on someone's face as they open a much desired
present from you.
49. Watching the sunrise.
50. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another
Kimi scribbled down her thoughts @ 12:21 AM
+Inevitable Ecstasy- it's like wiping your ass with silk.
+Admit it, at one point we WILL reach that ecstasy.
+I'm your winged fishbone, constantly swimming under the seas to enjoy the wonders given to us and hopefully, to seek the truth.
+Public Blog. Don't flood my tagboard.
+Enjoy and feel free to leave if you're offended in any way.
We will definitely see each other again but for now, WE MISS YOU!!!
Dare to dream
+graduate High School +survive college +to be in the Dean's List
+to be in the First Honor's Dean's List on my last term @ Lasalle - di natupad :( boo
+to graduate with Honors- di rin natupad boo! +be a graduate of BS-ICTM +graduate at DLSU on time
+be active in orgs- di parin to natupad boo
+land a decent-paying job in the Philippines and be happy with it
+find a high-paying job in Singapore [or anywhere outside the country] and be happy with it +a nice laptop with wireless connection +Confessions of Georgia Nicolson +Further Confessions of Georgia Nicolson- book5 and 6 also included
+The Roald Dahl Collection
+The Arcade Version of Dance Dance Revolution [the metal one! yeah that!]
+The Arcade Version of Dance Maniax
+Meet Kimi and Jenson
+Learn how to Tap Dance
+money money money
+Singapore trip (again)
+Beach time with le bushy girls
+Beach time with le college friends
+Original James Bond DVD collection +The Rasmus CD
+New ipod (iPod Touch please ktnx)
+An F1 ticket [weekend]
aaand my list goes ooooon...
My Livejournal account, Inevitable Ecstasy
My deviantart account, Chocolatefishbones
My multiply account, Oatmealraisin Cookie
My tumblr account, Sucks to be me Nicki, my cousin's LJ account Carlo, my boyfriend's multiply account Jackie, my UP-based GF's multiply account Kat, my Miriam-based GF's multiply account Coco, my UST-based fellow bushygirl who loves Star Wars as much as I do Kaydee, my UST-based fellow bushygirl's multiply Karissa, my friend who is exiled stuck in Singapore Patty, my Ateneo-based grade1 POG mate and now fancies them korean bois :) A.M, my LaSalle-based fellow S15 blockmate who, i assume, likes mornings Ate Mattel, my Mapua-based friend who I met through blogger
Want here? Drop by my tagboard. Seriously I'm gonna add you :)
Sixteenth Version. I found this cute picture of the 3 evils and decided to make it like..a deck of cards...ish. Well I don't know if THAT is seen but that's my concept anyway.
I have no idea where I got that rainbow, i was just doing some half-circle around the card and then the next thing I knew..THERE IT IS! I guess it somehow made it colorful. HAHAHA IDK IDK. What do you think? I kinda like it :)